Could you be our new Pupil Administrator/Head Teacher's PA?
Working for Red Kite Special Academy is a very challenging but very rewarding job. We are looking for a dynamic individual who has the ability to time manage and categorise priority jobs on a daily basis with an emphasis on a high quality, solution focused approach.
Red Kite is a new and vibrant SEN school in Corby with 130 children aged 4-18 on roll. You would join a well stablished and happy Admin Team and have your own office to work from. This role is for 27 hours a week on grade I and is term time only.
To work as a member of the Administrative Team and take on roles and responsibilities as part of the team and attend team meetings, primarily working directly with the headteacher.
To provide secretarial support to the headteacher.
To carry out general office duties, including filing, general typing, photocopying as required and receptionist/telephonist work.
- maintaining and managing the pupil database
- ensuring appropriate staff have knowledge of any changes in pupil data
- completing external returns - including absence, assessment, census,
- managing the annual statutory assessment procedures ensuring that all statutory obligations are fulfilled
- making new files, maintaining filing systems
- completing the administrative facets of the School Self-Evaluation Framework following direction by the Headteacher or School Leadership Group
- updating the School Improvement Plan following direction by the Headteacher or School Leadership Group
- arranging post-placement meetings/pre-admission meetings and correspondence involved with new admissions and collate tribunal paperwork
- typing minutes of meetings
- collate, proof-read and print annual reports to parents
- maintain correspondence with appropriate agencies and officers as required
- attend and provide administrative support for the safeguarding management group, to actively participate in school policies, practices and procedures to safeguard all children and keep records on staff CPD booking training where necessary
- managing the headteacher’s diary. Sending Zoom links where appropriate.
- managing correspondence/minutes of multi professional meetings that the Head Teacher attends
Our Head Teacher is looking for someone who is
caring and kind
and who enjoys working in a busy environment where no two days are the same!
CVs are accepted but all potential candidates will be asked to complete a Red Kite application form.
Closing date - 15th July.
Application deadline: 15/07/2021
Expected start date: 01/09/2021
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From £16,445.39 per year
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Please find application attached. All completed application forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org