Daisy Class is a busy place to be, it's full of a wide range of therapy based interventions and support.
Some of the therapy fun we have had this term has been:
- Social skills using the parachute
- Sherborne movement therapy and sharing space with others
- 1-1 interventions
- Cause and effect explorations - including switch work and the interactive screen
- Use of the resonance board to support intensive interactions
- Development or oral skills - including blowing glitter!
- Overall communication development