Drop off and pick up reminders
Dear parents, carers and families (and Local Authority Transport!)
Thank you for your ongoing support with pick up and drop off times. As you can appreciate that as the school now has 120 children on roll we have a lot more traffic on site. Also LA transport now have to take children’s temperatures as they get on to their buses; we then have to sign for each child; this takes us extra time.
Can I please remind you of the following which will help to keep us all safe!
- Drop off is between 8.50 and 9.15am
- Pick up is 3.00 – 3.30pm – we can allow children out from 2.50pm but this needs to be on a regular basis and must be communicated through your home school book with your class teacher
- You can park in the car park (by the bike racks) and put your hazards on to let us know you are there and we will collect/bring your child out to you
- Please use your hazard lights and keep these on until you have picked up or dropped off your child
- Please stay in your car; if you need to get out then you will need to wear a mask; this is to keep us all safe
- Please abide to the 5 mile an hour limit; drive slowly and with care
- Please ALL turn left when you enter the site and follow the traffic around the roundabout
- Staff will NOT load/unload children on the roundabout, if a member of staff asks you to move along it is for the safety of all
- Take care when parking and when pulling out to leave the site
- If you are walking your child to the school please stay on the path opposite the school and we will walk over to you, all staff will cross using the zebra crossings
- Please follow social distancing guidelines at all time
- Our dedicated transport lead Jodie Evans does her utmost to keep the flow of traffic slick but safe
- We will NOT be unloading children on any roundabouts for health and safety reasons
Please be patient with our staff; they are doing their utmost to keep everyone safe.
Thank you all,
Stay safe and well